Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a marketing manager (m/f/d) with a knack for developing new ideas and strategies? Are you enthusiastic about helping to shape intelligent solutions for the future of the working world? Do you enjoy thinking strategically ahead and prefer to work autonomously in an interdisciplinary team? Then you are the right person for us!
At ReCoTech, we create innovative solutions for a people-centric work environment. Our space optimization and workspace booking tools create a smart workplace environment and help our customers make the best use of their office space and adapt it to their needs. Our intelligent assistant enables flexible office management and resource conservation for our partners.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin:
- Creation and implementation of marketing concepts in close coordination with sales and product development
- Placement of the brand as well as our products in the competitive environment
- Independent marketing activities (online and offline) and generation of qualified traffic
- Implementation of marketing campaigns in online and print media as well as in social media networks
- Budget responsibility
- Cooperation with external service providers and agencies
- Analysis and use of various acquisition channels through content creation, event management, advertising
- Website maintenance, development of product presentations for customers
- Completed degree or several years of professional experience in the fields of marketing, business, IT
- Skills in identifying target audiences and creatively developing and implementing cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Profound know-how in Microsoft Office, CMS systems, social media, graphic programs
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team
- Independent working style and mental flexibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
CORPORATE INFORMATION & BENEFITS
ReCoTech GmbH assists well-known customers in IT-supported, operational and strategic space and occupancy planning. Our vision: We want to enable every company to sustainably promote the autonomous work design of its employees in increasingly complex work environments while remaining capable of acting.
For our partners, we create the opportunity to manage increasing complexity digitally – both on site and in the organization. We use this foundation to offer employees a unique service in shaping their work. Become a team member of a dynamic start-up in the heart of Berlin and be part of our success story. We offer you maximum flexibility in arranging your working hours and locations and use modern technologies for collaboration. We attach great importance to a team-oriented working atmosphere, learning from and with each other and supporting you in your individual development.