With RECOTECH, you can plan your office space portfolio from the
complete location down to the individual room. Because
RECOTECH is the world's only IT-supported method for calculating
occupancy plans and raising potential!
The app explores the potential of your space - regardless of whether it is is still in the planning stage or is already in use. This offers you the opportunity to find a sensible space design to improve to improve workflows and thus save costs. save.
40% of the total CO2 emission
come from buildings!
Building costs are usually the second
largest block after personnel costs!
Clean Technology through
Space optimization - and sustainably
MAXIMIZE SAVINGS POTENTIAL
Regardless of whether trade, industry or public service -.
RECOTECH opens up a range of practical tools in every work environment:
Meaningful analysis & planning documents
based on an area standard.
Security for the management
with regard to decision-making.
Simulated “what-if” scenarios
for fast reaction times in the event of changes.
- Overview of available areas
- Evidence of required land use needs.
- Potential analyses of actual occupancy in existing buildings
- Planning efficient occupancies for new occupancy, relocation, etc.
- Simulated occupancy preview in the event of an increase in employees
- Graphically prepared and transparent analyses
- Automated calculation of occupancies and placements
RECOTECH explores your potential and delivers optimized occupancy plans for objective, fast and uncomplicated management decisions.
The following interfaces are optimized for this purpose:
- strictly according to specifications
- Results close to optimum
- Space utilization
- Communication relations
- Calculation and display at the click of a mouse
- Utilization of the area by means of graphic traffic light function
- Detailed reporting on space utilization
- Changes/updates simply by “drag & drop”
We bring you
on a high course!
RECOTECH is a database-based planning software for space and occupancy planning. The data structure in RECOTECH differentiates between master data, project data and variant data in order to meet the requirements of a planning software as well as to enable any simulations.
Based on data on space demand and supply, the necessary master data can be transferred from existing user systems (e.g. CAFM, CAD or ERP and Excel) via open RECOTECH interfaces.
At all levels, RECOTECH supports the evaluation of communication relationships in a communication matrix to take into account a desired proximity of teams with high interaction when calculating occupancy proposals.
The real innovation in RECOTECH is its calculation and simulation capability. This makes it possible for the first time to calculate occupancy plans and thus automate an essential task in real estate cycle management.
Optimization is carried out optionally according to space utilization, compactness and/or communication relationships. The calculation takes into account all specifications and delivers reliable and object-valued results as a basis for strategic and safe decisions.
Within the defined planning projects, the demand and supply data can be adjusted in the sense of the planning games. At team level, for example, you allocate buffer areas to plan for future changes in demand, set preallocations to take account of fixed occupancy criteria, or determine ‘anchors’ to specify the targeted expansion of defined departments in specific building areas.
Once the calculation has been started, RECOTECH immediately determines the optimized, demand-based occupancy situation in accordance with the specifications. The occupancy results are documented both in list and report form and visualized via colored floor plans. Assessments, change requests, and adjustments can be made directly via the graphical user interface. Thanks to its analytics and simulation capabilities, the use of RECOTECH promotes and objectifies a critical examination of the company’s own or planned spaces.
Own use gained.
by renting out space.
in operating costs.
at a fixed price
You have a problem, need a quick solution and have no time
or capacity to implement a software? Use our project services,
combined with our experience from planning over 2 million m² of office space!
Everything included with
- Development of the building model based on floor plan data
- Transfer of space requirements to teams
- Reconciliation to presettings
- Representation of the rooms that can be occupied and the occupancy rate
- Potential check based on defined standards for space requirements
- Calculation of occupancy planning in variants
- Simulation of possible “what-if” scenarios
- Supplementary cost/benefit analysis
- Monitoring of project implementation (workshops, interviews, etc.)
Gerne stehen wir Ihnen bei offenen Fragen zu uns
und unseren Leistungen zur Verfügung, denn Ihre
Wünsche sind uns wichtig!