In total, there were about 2,500 office jobs characterized by engineering and working on worldwide projects. The project structures were complicated and changed constantly. A space standard of usually 8 m² per office workstation was agreed upon.
- Determination of current and foreseeable future needs via interview with executives
- Examination of the potential of all office spaces
- Central specification of area quotas for areas and projects
- Detailed planning by the divisions themselves
- Development of chains of removals – characterized by the dates of renting out
of the management
for all employees
With RECOTECH, you can organize your departments even more effectively. You control work processes more efficiently and coordinate workflows even better. In addition, you can run through various occupancy variants in advance and reduce subjective prejudices against new space planning. This makes the decision-making process more objective, transparent and comprehensible for all employees. This promotes good cooperation in your company.