The area is compacted while taking into account the actual occupancy. There should be as few relocations as possible. Meeting rooms are generally specified centrally. At 16 m², two workstations are installed.
From 21 m², three workstations can be installed.
- Consideration of the current actual occupancy incl. conditions
- Transfer of areas from the CAFM system
- Consideration of space requirements depending on function
- As few relocations as possible during implementation
- Departments prefer the neighborhood on the same level
- Planning in several variants for decision making
Make room for desks by reducing the amount of filing space in offices and enforcing “clean desk” so that the
“B-locations” need to be staffed only when fully present.
of the management
for all employees
With RECOTECH, you can organize your departments even more effectively. You control work processes more efficiently and coordinate workflows even better. In addition, you can run through various occupancy variants in advance and reduce subjective prejudices against new space planning. This makes the decision-making process more objective, transparent and comprehensible for all employees. This promotes good cooperation in your company.
Would you like to
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about us and our services.
and our services, because your wishes are
wishes are important to us!